Count the ways you can fund your myRA

A myRA (“my Retirement Account”) is a simplified Roth IRA that belongs entirely to you.

Roth annual contribution limits apply to these retirement accounts and your funds are invested in government-guaranteed Treasury securities. You can choose to contribute to your account from your paycheck by completing a direct deposit authorization form and giving it to your employer. In addition, the Department of Treasury recently added new ways to fund myRAs. Now you also have the option of making direct deposits from a checking or savings account or from your federal income tax refund. To learn more about myRAs, please contact us.